Magnorail LF-1Basic starter Set Magnorail + 1 cyclists Ready to Run H0/OO LF-1
Basic starter set for Magnorail system including:
- 80 cm flexible guide rails with track
- 1 drive module (15 cm)
- 1 adjustable 12V DC motor new generation (UMb-2 medium speed)
- 1 cyclist "Postman of the 60s" H0 (1/87) Ready to Run ! (ref KKh-1)
- 1 set of magnets for the chain
Magnorail is an original and polyvalent animation system for model train. It allows you to move HO, TT N or Z scale bicycles, vehicles or boats at different speeds on a part of your scenery, thus giving a new dynamism to your layout, in addition to the model train runs.
To add a "magical" and very original touch to this animation, Magnorail has designed an HO scale (1/87) cyclist with a realistic pedalling movement! A real eye catcher for all your visitors!
The Magnorail system is a kit to build, it consists of a plastic chain guided by a flexible track (allowing you to make your own circuit) and driven by an electric motor. In the links of the chain you will be able to place magnets and cover the whole with a thin decorative sheet (0.5mm max). On the surface, you will be able to move bikes in HO, vehicles or boats in HO, TT, N or Z also equipped with magnets.
=> If you want to know more about all the construction steps, we recommend you to have a look at our Tutorial here with many pictures
The Basic Starter Set is perfect for animating a small scenery scene, it includes :
- 80 cm of flexible track with chain
- a drive module (15 cm) with a new generation 12V motor UMb-2 with medium speed
- 1 cyclist : Postman of the 60s H0 (1/87) Ready to Run ! New generation (3D printed body, brass frame + 2 small magnets for a better glide).
- Sets of magnets for the chain
- 1 new more detailed and complete manual
Not included cover sheet and power supply.
If you want to integrate Magnorail into a larger project, you can add track and chain extensions with the part number UE-1.
With 1 motor you can move a maximum of 4 riders at the same time, if you wish to increase this number you can add one or more additional motors ref Umb-2 and provide a parallel connection to your power source.
Finally, to move your cyclists at the right speed, we recommend our 1-12V variable power supply ref SO-6 which you can easily connect to the motor cables thanks to its screw terminal block.
With this more economical Basic Set, Magnorail also wants to make its system more accessible in terms of assembly (thanks to the ready-to-ride cyclist). Once finished, the result is very original and will offer you a beautiful animation!